Tuesday, July 2, 2019

My Mum


My Mum is a hero to me because she is always on my side and always tells me what is wrong. After that she just cuddles me in the body so that I am happy. My mum is a funny person to me because when I am laughing too much she makes me laugh more. My Mum is beautiful because when she does her hair and dresses  up in pretty clothes she looks so wonderful like wonder women. My mum is strong because she trains every day and goes to Jetts right across the road from our lovely house with me. My mum is soft because she does not hurt any body in the world or her little 4 darlings that live with her. My mum comfy because when I sleep with her on my mum and dads bed she hugs me when I am cold and lays with me until I am warm.

In room 2 we have been learning about unsung heroes in our family. In my family my Mum is my unsung hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment